A proposal for a tidal power generating lagoon in Swansea Bay, South Wales was given the nod in the 2015…Continue Reading ...
Support for renewable energy in the 2015 budget included a promise of £60m for a new Energy Research Accelerator, to…Continue Reading ...
The Energy and Climate Change Select Committee reported last week that greater than expected profits reported by network companies are…Continue Reading ...
Seastrata Energy Ltd today launched an online news and information service called Seastrata Online. Seastrata Online is an information and…Continue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016