Go anywhere in the United Kingdom, drill down a thousand or two metres and you have temperatures hot enough to…Continue Reading ...
In November 2014 DECC published details of the Urban Community Energy Fund (UCEF), which is a financial support scheme aimed…Continue Reading ...
Guidance from the Department of Energy and Climate Change – DECC Local authorities and other local partners are key in…Continue Reading ...
Seastrata Technology Partner, Esulation has developed a new product which is soon to be commercially available. It is an active…Continue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016
- An Holistic Approach To The Green Economy January 29, 2016