Local authorities saw substantial reductions in their funding in the last Parliament; and it seems unlikely that budgetary pressures will…Continue Reading ...
During the run up to the elections David Cameron maintained his commitment to tackling Climate Change, bringing in an energy…Continue Reading ...
The ability of substances to store energy from the sun has long been understood but has not been viable as…Continue Reading ...
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is changing the UK construction industry. Implemented in 2011 this system is being rolled out progressively…Continue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016