The latest annual report on sustainability produced by the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) shows a marked decline in…Continue Reading ...
A review online of the keywords ‘Energy, Storage and Conservation’ has revealed little in the way of modern relevant research…Continue Reading ...
(House of Commons Library – U.K. Parliament) If the UK left the EU, would UK citizens benefit? This would depend…Continue Reading ...
If you leave aside the environmental aspects of renewable energy and look at the purely economic factors one can see…Continue Reading ...
In the renewable energy world there is now a need for a new approach to energy solutions, that is an…Continue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016