There is only one more month for written submissions to the enquiry on the delivery of High Speed internet connections…Continue Reading ...
An aeronautical engineer may have solved the problem of the huge cost of drilling geothermal wells, or any kind of…Continue Reading ...
A recent study by the Finnish Environment Institute (SYKE) may have implications for Local Government in the management of land…Continue Reading ...
Lappeenranta University of Technology, LUT In 2013, Russia implemented an incentive system for renewable energy sources that is based on…Continue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016