In motors, generators and similar electric machines, the electrical current that powers them generates magnetic fields that magnetize some of…Continue Reading ...
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (OIST) researchers develop turbines to convert the power of ocean waves into…Continue Reading ...
From: Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg Computer models play a significant role in environmental policy, but offer only a partial picture of the…Continue Reading ...
EU keeps global leadership in solar energy capacity, but downsizes on new installations. The EU has added 6.9 GW of…Continue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016