There have been some inconvenient truths emerging over the last few years surrounding the whole globalContinue Reading ...
“The most secure, most affordable and most sustainable energy is that which is never used” says aContinue Reading ...
Lappeenranta University of Technology, LUT In 2013, Russia implemented an incentive system for renewableContinue Reading ...
Under the Coalition Government the ‘Green Tax’ delivered renewable energy subsidies that rose toContinue Reading ...
Support for renewable energy in the 2015 budget included a promise of £60m for a new Energy ResearchContinue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016