There is a major problem facing the future of Local Government funding, that is there may not be enoughContinue Reading ...
There is only one more month for written submissions to the enquiry on the delivery of High Speed internetContinue Reading ...
A recent study by the Finnish Environment Institute (SYKE) may have implications for Local GovernmentContinue Reading ...
The House of Lords Select Committee on National Policy for the Built Environment has published its CallContinue Reading ...
Local authorities saw substantial reductions in their funding in the last Parliament; and it seems unlikelyContinue Reading ...
Guidance from the Department of Energy and Climate Change – DECC Local authorities and other localContinue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016