This new discovery by Chinese researchers has wider implications than proposed in the press release.Continue Reading ...
The development of the next generation in fuel cell technology by VTT Technical Research Centre of FinlandContinue Reading ...
An acute observer at the New Mexico State University (NMSU) noticed interesting and unexpected bubblesContinue Reading ...
An innovative façade, able to turn solar energy into heat for residents’ use, will be installed nextContinue Reading ...
Fusion reactors could become an economically viable means of generating electricity within a few decades,Continue Reading ...
Scientists at Brunel University London have designed a new hybrid roofing system which could halve energyContinue Reading ...
An aeronautical engineer may have solved the problem of the huge cost of drilling geothermal wells, orContinue Reading ...
The ability of substances to store energy from the sun has long been understood but has not been viableContinue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
Articles by Date
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016
- An Holistic Approach To The Green Economy January 29, 2016
- Ocean Garbage – Who’s Responsible? January 19, 2016