The following is an open letter to the Government of the United Kingdom about the uncertainty of theContinue Reading ...
The House of Lords Select Committee on National Policy for the Built Environment has published its CallContinue Reading ...
(House of Commons Library – U.K. Parliament) If the UK left the EU, would UK citizens benefit? ThisContinue Reading ...
During the run up to the elections David Cameron maintained his commitment to tackling Climate Change,Continue Reading ...
The Energy and Climate Change Select Committee reported last week that greater than expected profitsContinue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016