Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (OIST) researchers develop turbines toContinue Reading ...
The development of the next generation in fuel cell technology by VTT Technical Research Centre of FinlandContinue Reading ...
There is a major problem facing the future of Local Government funding, that is there may not be enoughContinue Reading ...
Fusion reactors could become an economically viable means of generating electricity within a few decades,Continue Reading ...
Scientists at Brunel University London have designed a new hybrid roofing system which could halve energyContinue Reading ...
Physicists at the Australian National University may have made a breakthrough in energy conservationContinue Reading ...
There is only one more month for written submissions to the enquiry on the delivery of High Speed internetContinue Reading ...
(House of Commons Library – U.K. Parliament) If the UK left the EU, would UK citizens benefit? ThisContinue Reading ...
Guidance from the Department of Energy and Climate Change – DECC Local authorities and other localContinue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- Soft Magnetic Material Characterizations Get a Harder Look November 27, 2017
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016