Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (OIST) researchers develop turbines toContinue Reading ...
EU keeps global leadership in solar energy capacity, but downsizes on new installations. The EU has addedContinue Reading ...
A fully renewable energy system is achievable and economically viable in Russia and Central Asia in 2030.Continue Reading ...
The following is an open letter to the Government of the United Kingdom about the uncertainty of theContinue Reading ...
Under the Coalition Government the ‘Green Tax’ delivered renewable energy subsidies that rose toContinue Reading ...
In November 2014 DECC published details of the Urban Community Energy Fund (UCEF), which is a financialContinue Reading ...
Categories for Articles
- Economics of Renewables
- Energy and the Community
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Use and Conservation
- Facilities Management
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Geothermal Energy
- Government and Regulation
- Local Government Issues
- New Energy Technologies
- Project Management
- Renewable Economics
- Seastrata News
- Solar Energy
- Tidal Energy
- Wave Energy
Articles by Date
- A Sustainable Future Powered by The Sea September 29, 2017
- Improving Prognoses for a Sustainable future February 3, 2017
- Solar Power Status Report 2016 January 19, 2017
- A Game Changer For Solar Energy With Wider Implications April 4, 2016
- An Holistic Approach To The Green Economy January 29, 2016